How to download tutorial
1.download the rar package of the game you want.
2.unrar the package and you will have two files one of them is the encoded text file with
protected links in it and the other is the key to decode the txt file.
3.just click on the key icon and select the encoded txt file and the file will be
decoded and give you the download links.
4.just download the links and enjoy the game.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/u]
[SIZE="1"]TITLE: Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
DEVELOPER: Ubi Soft
US PUBLISHER: Ubi Soft
UK PUBLISHER: Ubi Soft
NORDIC PUBLISHER: Ubi Soft
ONLINE PLAY: No
When Rayman's trusty sidekick Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums, Rayman must face the Hoodlums, a bumbling
yet deadly army of evil bent on recovering their leader from Globox and overtaking the land. Rayman's only chance? Quest to find
a cure for the manic Globox, scour the land for unearthly new powers, and win the allegiance of a fierce warrior tribe known as
* Dark, funny, and utterly engrossing, Rayman's compelling narrative and movie-like production values deliver surprises
around every corner and create an unparalleled, immersive gameplay experience.
* Upgraded character design maximizes the potential of next-generation hardware - Rayman himself enjoys 200 animations,
while John Leguizamo (Globox) and Billy West (Murfy) bring Rayman's pals to life.
* Blast into battle with the fanatic Hoodlum Army, hordes of outlandish creatures, and huge transforming bosses. With
advanced AI, specific strengths, and merciless group fighting tactics, these villains are trained to demolish - Rayman will need
killer strategies to survive the chaos.
* With a blazing arsenal of brand new time-based powers and Double-Fist fighting action, Rayman's ready to rip the Hoodlum.
Army a new one.
* Experience the extravagant imagination of Rayman's world, a living universe filled with trippy, eye-popping visuals,
intense 3D vertigo platforming action, and hyper-stylized environments.
* Travel across treacherous terrain and never-before-seen, magical worlds, each with its own personality - including the
Swamp, the Moor, and the Deadlands.[/SIZE]